Monday, July 03, 2006
My Little Biomedical Engineer!
The Convention went great last week. We worked hard, but had lots of fun! I made a ton of new friends and got to see many old ones. But the most exciting thing that happened was that Jeremy was offered an intern position at a local bio-engineering company! He'll be working in research and development on Ultra Sound Machines. And it won't suprise you that he's aleady thought of a way to improve the machines. This is a huge deal for us since this is the field Jeremy is studying in school and they hire 99% of thier interns full time after they graduate. I know that it won't take more than five minutes on the job for Jeremy to impress this company and change the world! He is so talented and smart and I know will save millions of lives with the work he does as a bio-medical engineer. I know it! This is just the beginning of all the great things he will do. He'll be working 20 hours a week while finishing up school. Congratulations my sweetie! You deserve this...you've worked so incredibly hard for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats jeremy!!!!
wow, I am so proud of you two, and that is a lot of sweete!
Post a Comment