Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ring Ring....

So what's your ring tone?

I'm not really cell phone savvy. In fact I've only had a cell phone the last year or so. I was quite the rebel and refused to get one. Now I get a free one from my work. I've had fun selecting my ring tones, once I figured out how, and wondered what yours is?

For a while I had Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback". I've never really paid attention to Justin before, nor do I have a clue what other songs he sings, but I like this one! I realize it's not a really grown up ring tone, after all I AM 34 and about to become a mother. I guess I'm a teenager at heart. I did feel like I had some explaining to do when my phone started ringing at the Primary Presidency Training on Temple Square. Thanks Justin for bringing sexy back.

Finally I changed it when I found my favorite song of ALL TIME available to download: Protection, by Massive Attack (featuring Tracy Thorn). I can't even download that song on i-tunes, but I can have it as a ring tone! (Most likely people who listen to Massive Attack wouldn't be caught dead listening to Justin Timberlake, but I try to be open minded and well rounded.)

Now everytime my phone rings I get to hear a little of my favorite song!

What's your ring tone?

1 comment:

Dixon Family said...

My ringtone is the mission impossible theme song. It's so fun! Everytime my phone rigns its like Im a super secret agent!!!