So we're officially at 40 weeks and still no baby. I am scheduled to be induced today, but that happens only if the hospital has room for me. We were instructed to call this morning at 7am and when we called we were told the rooms were full and that we'd have to call back at 10am. It's possible I couldn't get in today, but we're hoping for the best! If not, maybe I'll go into labor on my own!
Last night mom and dad got into town and it was so good to have them here, it really calmed my nerves a lot to see them. Dad and Jeremy gave me a blessing then mom suggested that Jeremy get a blessing too, which was such a good idea! He has a big part in this as well. So Dad gave Jeremy a very beautiful blessing. It helped to calm us both down and we had a good nights sleep. Now we are just waiting waiting waiting!
Jeremy is working hard this morning to make sure the baby seat is installed better than any baby seat that every existed. He's so cute. He just left for the Audi dealership to get some special safety clips for the car. That's just how he is, not satisfied with doing things the normal way, he has to do it one step better. Love him for that.
I'm all packed and ready to go! I got a new sweat suit to wear to the hospital and I'll wear it home as well. It's cute and comfortable and was on sale. I also picked out a cute outfit for baby to wear home. It's white with little blue stars on it.
Last night we also went on a tour of the hospital and that was nice. It seems like a comfortable place with a lot of really nice people. It's an older hospital so the rooms are small and not as nice as the room Emily had at McKay Dee! But I'm sure it will be just fine. They will bring a cot in for Jeremy if he wants to stay there and knowing him he won't leave my side for anything. Unless it's to figure out a better way to install the car seat for baby......hahahaha.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen to all of that! I am suprised he didn't decide he had found a better way to make the baby seat. But you are so right. "love him for it" you konw that baby of yours will be in good hands with jeremy being the judge on things like carseat instalation! I can believe you guys are going to have a son in the backseat of your car with weekend! How cool is that. Please take lots of pictures for those of us who can't be there. Prayer from NY!
and sorry for all the typos!
Post a Comment