
I wake up every morning around 6am. I wake up happy and smiling because I know my mom will come and get me and she'll be smiling too. She always hugs me and says good morning and tells me how much she loves me. Then she feeds me breakfast.

After a yummy breakfast she wakes up my dad and he takes care of me while mom takes a shower and fixes her hair. It's so fun to play with my dad. I love him so much. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for him to wake up so I like to look at my feet while I'm waiting. Are those things mine??????

Finally my dad wakes up and we have so much fun! He talks to me and we laugh and play. My dad really make me happy! He also changes my diaper, gets me dressed and puts me in my carseat.

When my mom is ready dad carries me downstairs and puts me in the car. He kisses me and my mom goodbye and off we go to work.

Our drive lasts about 40 minutes and I usually fall asleep pretty quick. It's a nice nap for me. Mom plays me Primary songs to help me fall asleep.

Once we arrive at my mom's work she gets me out of the car and puts me in the stroller and we go inside...

We take the elevator up to the second floor. It's kinda fun and feels cool!

Next we go to her office and she gets her water mug

Then we go to the water cooler and she fills up.

Next we sit at the computer and check our emails. Most of them are for my mom, but I like sitting with her while she reads them. By the time we're done it's time for my mid morning snack so my mom feeds me again.

During the rest of the day, while my mom does work, I swing...

My mom changes my diaper when I need it. This is my changing station. It's very handy for my mom. I also take naps in here. The changing table folds over the side and I have a bed. I usually eat two more times during the work day at noon and three.

I also spend time in my bouncy chair. It's my favorite toy! It makes fun noises like a rain forest and has lights, moving monkeys and birds, and things I can grab with my hands. It really helps me practice my fine motor skills.

I also love spending time with some of my mom's co-workers. They are so nice and I love talking to them, spitting up on them, burping at them and laughing. They think I'm so cute and they love holding me! I also get to go to meetings somtimes!
I also take several naps, although they never last very long. I like to sleep for about 20-45 minutes...sometimes an hour. I love to be awake during the day! I save up all my sleep for the night time. I sleep at least 8 and sometimes 9 hours each night.

And on nice days my mom takes me for walks outside. We always stop at the pond and watch the water fountain and my mom takes me to look at the trees and flowers.

After a long day of work we drive back home around 5pm. I fall asleep again and take a nap on the drive. Here's me arriving at home at the end of the day. Notice the new outfit. I had a wardrobe malfunction during the day. Luckily my mom brings several outfits for me to wear.

When we get upstairs I sit by my mom on the couch and she eats a little dinner before feeding me mine. We also watch the news. When dad gets home we go for a walk, but mom forgot to bring the camera.

After our walk I get a bath and I really love baths!

When my bath is over my mom wraps me up in a towel, dresses me in my pajamas, and then feeds me one more time before I go to sleep.
Here I am after my late night snack all bundled up and sound asleep. I go to bed between 9 and 9:30 and then wake up in the morning and start all over again!
3 comments:
I loved this!!! I have been really interested to see how you guys are juggling all you are doing, and it seems like you have it all down now. I love the team work, it really makes all the difference doesnt it!
This is so sweet. I love to read how a typical day goes by and I especially love that this is written from Ty's perspective. That is one lucky little boy and so, so happy.
By the way, "james" is JJ and this was written by Alisa
Post a Comment