Here are two cute cuddling cousins! These boys sure love each other and Tay is so good with babies!
So of course every mom thinks that thier baby is the best and cutest thing that ever lived on the face of the earth, and they absolutely should. I of course believe that about Ty. He is the sweetest thing and I don't think I could ask for a better little boy to come into our lives. Every day you'll hear either me or Jeremy and most times both of us say "Can you believe how great he is?".
This little boy has the cutest personality. He's a sweetheart, he's calm, he's easy going, he's funny, he's just amazing. As he gets older it only gets better. I miss those teeny tiny newborn days of cute grunts and noises. I still remember how he would get all scrunched up when he slept and how he'd arch his back and moan when he was waking up. I never want to forget those fun days, they go by so fast. But as they slip away he makes new fun noises and does new things that add to the list of cherished memories.
He still pokes his bum out when you pick him up asleep and he still moves his head side to side as he's waking up. He has new noises that he makes when he just wakes up that are cuter than ever. They are little cooing noises that melt your heart and make you cry.
He laughs and smiles more than ever and I can't get enough of him. He's so curious about everything and loves to be held facing out so he can see and inspect everything. And he LOVES people. He loves to talk to them and smile at them, and occasionally burp and slobber on them. He loves the attention he gets all the time at work and at home with family.
He's discovered his thumb, it's his new favorite thing to chew on and he also likes my hair. He is also able to stick his foot in his mouth every once in a while and it's pretty cute when he does. He can roll over and grab onto toys when you hold them out for him.
He's a huge blessing, and an amazing baby. He sure makes this mom stuff pretty fun and much easier than I ever imagined. He adds so much to our family and to our life. I honestly can't think of a better thing that could happen to us.
I love you my best boy! More than I can express with words. More than you'll ever know.
1 comment:
so sweet sonja, you will be so glad to have all these little memories writtne down. You definately can't have a baby to have a "baby" becaue they dont last long!
Post a Comment