Saturday, July 07, 2007

TJC in SLC

Last week my baby brother Travis James Call came to visit! He wanted to see all of his Utah family. He flew in last Thursday and then out on Tuesday right before the 4th of July. We had a great time with him here. He's such a good kid and always fun to be around.

He spent all day Thursday and Friday with Emily and her family. I think he played video games with Tay (which really means he watched Tay play video games). Then Emily made him do a lot of Yoga since she was practicing for teaching her first class. I think he liked it. On Thursday night we all met in Centerville for some milk shakes. On Friday night he came to stay with Jeremy and I. Craig and Cody came over that night and we all had dinner and just hung out. On Saturday morning I snuck out and put Ty right next to Travis as he was sleeping. Travis liked cuddling him. He's a really cuddly baby and doesn't mind being snuggled, squeezed, and kissed a lot.


Next I made Travis join me on my usual Saturday morning activities. We packed up Ty in the baby bjorn and headed out for Smiths. I always like to walk somewhere on Saturday morning and I needed to drop off my dry cleaning and pick up a few groceries. I'm not sure Travis enjoyed the walking part but he never said anything. After dropping off the dry cleaning, which is underneath Smiths,we got on the elevator and Travis thought it was just fascinating that the elevator opens up right into Smiths...hahaha!! We bought donuts and juice and walked back home.

He spent most of that day with Craig and Cody at their work. We got a grand tour of the Sterling Truck Shop and even got to go inside some really big trucks. Later that night after they worked on trucks and motorcycles we took Travis out for some authentic greek food at one of my favorite restaurants Cafe Med then we all went home and fell asleep. On Sunday Travis came to church with us and got roped into collecting fast offerings with the young men. They had a very exciting time when there was a big surprise waiting for them behind one of the doors they knocked on! You'll have to have them tell you the story :)

For Sunday dinner we had a BBQ in our back yard. Since we live in an apartment in the city our back yard is the beautiful canyons just minutes away. We headed up to millcreek and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire. Emily forgot the roasters so we used sticks. Notice Jeremy's stick...he was so proud of it...you can roast four hot dogs all at once!


Of course Ty loves seeing his cousins and they always love to see him.



And of course he always loves to see his Auntie Cody!


On Sunday night Travis went to stay with Craig and Cody until he left on Tuesday. They had a great time riding four wheelers and dirt bikes!

Thanks for coming Travis, it was a lot of fun! And thanks for the help with the new tires for the audi!

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

what a fun week. I love all the pictures, so much love for little ty, can't wait to see him in aug!