Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Big Promotion

I've got a lot of catching up to do on my blog! I have so much to share with my faithful readers! All three of you. But I don't have time right now. You see, I just got promoted from Training and Development Manager to Stay At Home Mom....and I've gotta tell you, it's the best promotion I've ever had. The work is fun and fulfilling and the benefits are out of this world! Oh and the salary? I'm getting paid more than I ever thought possible. Oh gotta go, I'm off to the park with my neighbors and their kids....Ty LOVES to swing with momma....this is by far the BEST JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations on your new promotion. I have to agree it's the best job out there, with the best benefits!!

Heather said...

That's so cool! I'm so happy for you. Staying home is the best and Ty will totally love you for it.

BreAnna said...

this is so great, I am so excited for you two, it really will be a whole new world now that you are a stay at home mom and ty is a stay at home baby!