Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ty's First Tooth!

Baby boys first tooth cut through today at seven months and five days old. It's just barely showing, but it's there. Fortunately he has shown no signs of teething such as fussiness, runny nose, excess drool, or fever. I had no idea he was teething, he's happy as can be! It was too hard to get a photo of the little bitty tooth but here's a photo of him today! Isn't he a sweetie?

4 comments:

BreAnna said...

HOOORAY!!! They can be so hard to get a picture of! Look at his little grin, it is like he is thinking "oh mom, I know what you are after and you are NEVER going to get it" That is a great photo!

jamie lynette said...

Congrats Ty! What a sweet little boy. I bet he and Thomas would have a lot more fun together these days. And I'm quite jealous that Ty likes prunes...Thomas tries to gag every time we feed them to him, but he is a trooper.

JJ said...

(Alisa) He is such a sweetie. I just love this kid and I can't believe he already has a tooth! But now that he has one, I hope it is followed by about 31 more. :-)

Heather said...

Hey Sonja ~ my sister Kim's little boy Dax is 6 months. He has 2 bottom teeth & 1 coming in through the top. Can you believe it? My boys didn't have teeth until they turned 1 or after. But that cool Ty has a tooth, Yeah!