Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Training Update

Last week we didn't run as much because baby Ty was sick. But on Saturday I went out early while he was sleeping to get it in before the storm came and I did 3 miles!!!!! I was so happy. I do the hardest mile first, it's a gradual uphill, then if I can make it through that I can go for quite a while. I think I could have done more but it was starting to rain.

I knew the real test however would be if I could do the gradual uphill mile while pushing Ty. And last night we did it! I think I'm ready for my 5k now. My knees are starting to hurt when I run, but no swelling yet. I think this will be as far as they will carry me.

Ty is feeling better now. On Sunday night he slept through the night and his rash went away. He's back to his usual happy, fun, self!

No comments: