
I also love these one's she captured as I was feeding Ty just before we went out for the shoot. Feeding time is one of my most favorite with Ty. I get to stop everything I'm doing and just stare into his big brown eyes for fifteen or twenty minutes. And of course laugh a lot at the funny faces he pulls!

Although it's impossible to capture how much I love my sweet son I'm so happy to have these pictures to just stare at. They capture all of his sweetness well! He is such a good baby boy. I really couldn't have asked for more and he makes being a mom much more fun and easy than I ever thought it would be! I love every second!

Look at that sweet face! Good thing he doesn't mind me kissing it every second of the day.

Love you sweet boy!

When we go home for Christmas we'll get some with Jeremy in them too! Can't wait!
5 comments:
he is so sweet, I love this groupings together with your words of how much you love him and enjoy motherhood. I can't wait to see you and Ty, it feels like he has changed so much since I saw him last. I cant wait to see the pictures with Jer in them too, those will be awesome family photos! I love how much you enjoy being a mom, it is so inspiring, you are great sonja!
the pics turned out really good!! he's such a cutie!! cant wait to see you guys for christmas!!
So cute!! Your sister does a really good job. I checked out her blog when you posted it. I wish I had someone that could take such cute pictures. But with a face like Ty's it's not hard to get a great picture.
WOW! These pictures are so good! Julie's an awesome photographer. Did she put the pictures together on the cards?
I love the pictures! They capture the two of you so perfectly. Did you get all moved in? Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment