sonja - i cant see enough of him...he is soooo cute! we really do need to get together so i can play with him!!! (I would really enjoy seeing you as well!)
that is so funny, he is so suprised every time! I love all the babblin he is doing! I can't believe he is nearly one!
That is so adorable. I love his little voice. Such cute baby talk.
OH HI, we are back, it's me and Bry we just watched this 4 more times, he is so funny! I love all the talkin he is making such a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
sonja - i cant see enough of him...he is soooo cute! we really do need to get together so i can play with him!!! (I would really enjoy seeing you as well!)
that is so funny, he is so suprised every time! I love all the babblin he is doing! I can't believe he is nearly one!
That is so adorable. I love his little voice. Such cute baby talk.
OH HI, we are back, it's me and Bry we just watched this 4 more times, he is so funny! I love all the talkin he is making such a cutie!
Post a Comment