Friday, January 25, 2008

Some Quick Notes...

I just have to write this down really quick because it's too cute and I don't want to forget it. I often pat Ty on the back when he's getting ready to go to sleep or if there is music playing. And now he's started doing it to me. Sometimes when I pick him up he starts patting my shoulder and he also does it to the beat of the music he hears.

Sometimes I pick him up and put his little bum on my shoulder and carry him around the house. For the last three days when I do this he lays his cheek on top of my head, wraps his arms around my face and gives me a big squeeze. Then he pats the top of my head while we walk. It's SO cute!

Also, I usually vacuum when Ty is awake so I don't wake him from his nap. I typically sit him on the couch with a book or a toy, put the ottoman in front of it so he doesn't fall off then I hurry and vacuum. He's really good about staying on the couch and not falling off. Our house is tiny so it takes about five minutes to vacuum the whole thing. After running the vacuum down the hall I came back into the living room to find that Ty had a new seat. He was just sitting there watching TV like it was no big deal. I had to take a picture!

2 comments:

Tia said...

I am so glad you take notice of all the fun, sweet little things in life. Ty is stinkin' cute! He looks like Winnie the Pooh stuck in Rabbits house. :)

BreAnna said...

Ok, that is seriously funny, I can't imagine how he scooted his little bum right into the crack! I imagine this is the first of many interesting ty location pictures we will see coming up!