My mom always made the holiday so fun for us. My dad did too. We spent the whole day decorating, baking, getting last minute things for our costumes and eagerly awaiting trick or treat time. Of course it never came fast enough for us!
As I've grow older I'm not that into Halloween as I used to be. I love the holiday and think it's great, I guess I've just become old and boring :) Experiencing it with Ty this year though is really exciting for me. I hope I can create the same fun memories for him my mom did for me.

This weekend we went to a pumpkin patch with my sister Emily and her family and then enjoyed the trunk or treat at her ward. Ty wore one of Tay's old costumes and was so cute to take trick or treating. Whenever he got a piece of candy he just stopped and tried to open it. Then when he couldn't he asked for my help. He wanted to enjoy every piece before moving on to the next one. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't convince him that it was better to collect it all then sit down and enjoy. He wanted to enjoy one piece at a time. Or two....

It turns out his way was actually better. Then he only ate about 2 pieces. Suckers take a long time to eat so we never actually moved on from that one. Now I don't have to figure out how to get rid of all that candy and he hasn't had another thought about it
6 comments:
Love, love, love these photos and I LOVE halloween!
I LOVE IT!!! He is so dang cute with a sucker in each hand...with both wrappers off! LOL. I love love love the photos!
He makes such a cute tiger. Aren't all holidays just so much better with kids?
I love the picture where his tongue is sticking out! So cute!
He is so cute, I bet he had so much fun with Tay and Abrie, he seems to just love them! What a fun outing for you and your sister too!
Thanks you guys!!..This was fun and Ty as always was such a little cuttie!!! Halloween should be fun!
Post a Comment