Friday, October 17, 2008

My Funny Boy

I usually try to wake up about 30 minutes or so before Ty to get in a shower or whatever I feel like doing. This morning was different because I couldn't sleep last night. I was awake a long time and after finally dozing off, I woke up to Ty sweetly talking to himself over the baby monitor. He seemed happy so I just let him talk for about 30 minutes until I could tell he was getting antsy.

It was one of those mornings where getting out of bed was really hard. I was not ready to be awake yet! I usually greet Ty in the morning refreshed and full of energy but this morning I stumbled into his room, my eyes half closed and my hair a huge mess. It was up in the air and in my face.

He stood right up and said: "You ok momma?" "What happened?"

A week ago I had let a few days go by without shaving my legs. I do that a lot in the winter when I'm wearing long pants. One day he walked past my bare leg and took a closer look.

He then told me: "Momma's leg all dirty! A mess!"

I'm sure our conversations will continue to get funnier and cuter but these two I had to write down :)

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I just love LOVE how much he is talking and that he shows so much application. Furry legs must be dirty and messy hair must meen momma is not ok. Love it. ;-)

Preds Girl said...

I'm still laughing about those two comments! What a little darling boy!

Emily Dixon said...

LOL..that really is funny. He is very observant!