New baby is growing well and is measuring just the right size. He is kicking a lot and at this point it's still fun and I love to feel him. His brother Ty currently enjoys jumping on his little brother a lot. My tummy is getting bigger and bigger and not too many clothes are fitting anymore except the few maternity things I have and one pair of jeans. I need to go shopping soon, but thought I'd wait for colder weather.
Ty's latest stats are as follows:
Weight 23 pounds 11 ounces 18%
Height 32 inches 33%
Head 19.7 inches 94%
The Dr. says he's growing well and doing perfect. Ty is great fun these days. He's learning like crazy, sleeping like an angel, and entertaining us constantly. He's not the best eater however. He's slightly picky, and sometimes just refuses, but I'm learning what foods he likes best. Although sometimes, just to keep me on my toes, he'll decide he doesn't like something that he's been eating for a while.
His favorites are scrambled eggs, pancakes, avacado, cottage cheese, yogurt, garbanzo beans, edamame (he thinks these are peas), fruit of all kinds, graham crackers, and pasta.
As far as activities go he loves to jump, play in the dirt, go for walks, catch grass hoppers, wrestle, play catch, learn letters, and RUN! Just to name a few. He is also REALLY into trains right now and plays with them all day long. And anywhere we go where there are lines on the ground, such as the sidewalk, is always a "train track". So we spend a lot of time walking on train tracks. He also loves tunnels and we build many of them in the sandbox, with blocks, and out of the furniture. He also enjoys singing and so we do that a lot lately!
We couldn't ask for a better son. He goes to bed and naps without complaint, is kind to other children, and has a sensitive little soul that can easily be hurt when other kids take toys away or push him down. We couldn't be more in love with him! We are thankful every minute of the day for this wonderful little person and for the next one on the way!
3 comments:
I loved this update. I can't wait to see Ty as a big brother and I am so eager to meet the new little one. The photo is adorable. Reminds me of when Ty was a baby and would sleep with his head cranked back - SO STINKIN' CUTE!
I think Ty sounds absolutely adorable and SO smart! I need to meet this sweet little thing! He'll be such a great brother- he sounds very well adjusted and good natured. You're a lucky woman!
Congratulations on TWO boys! They'll have so much fun together! Hope you're feeling well and getting excited, our first two are close in age and I wouldn't have it ANY other way - it's awesome! Your family picture looks great, too - thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment