Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Kinda Busy...

This morning when I got Ty out of his bed he immediately started playing with his trains. He was in his room for about 10 minutes while I was doing whatever it was I was doing and then I went back in to ask if he wanted breakfast.

I said "Ty, would you like pancakes for breakfast?" He replied, "I'm kinda busy mom".

He's not even 2 yet!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I LOVE your blog and I'm glad that you are so faithful and "telling" with all of your posts! I Love that Ty told you he was busy! My poor kids hear that so much lately!

Kristin said...

That is so hilarious! He is very verbal for his age. I thought Noah was too, but it sound like Ty is so even more. My nephews that are the same age as Ty and they aren't really talking much.

Unknown said...

I too thought Warner was really vocal, but Ty has him beat. We all know what it's like to be busy!! Ty is the cutest guy around.

Preds Girl said...

I laughed so hard when I read this...LOL! What a cutie!

Alisa said...

Ty is such a character! I just love him so much. I keep thinking about JJ tossing him up on Saturday and Ty just laughing and laughing. I just love that little boy of yours!

brettandkatie said...

Hey Cox family! We sure miss seeing everyone from the neighborhood! Hope all is well, and PLEASE add us to your blog!kenpo414@gmail.com