My sister told me she saw a baby wearing a onsie that said that. She then said she wants to get one for Ty. It's so true!
I love blogging. It's so easy for me to sit at the computer for five minutes and type an entry about a memory I want to preserve. But it's the hardest thing in the world for me to sit down with a journal and record my feelings by pen. I'm sure thankful for this thing and for the opportunity it's provided me to keep in touch and reunite with family and friends.
I've been extra careful to make sure this thing is as safe as possible but want to be especially safe, since my sons entire life is being blogged :) In a week we'll take our blog completely private. If you'd like to keep reading just leave your email as a comment or send me an email to sonjaandjeremy@gmail.com.
We welcome everyone who reads, even if you never comment. We sure enjoy keeping up with all of you!
Thanks!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hey there! Here's my email: ojoyousynergy@yahoo.com. You are looking great miss prego!
Put me on your list:
labowen@gmail.com
Add me to your list.
sara.bingham@hotmail.com
theplumberswife@gmail.com
Thanks for the sweet comment you left me on facebook. You must have known just what a gril needed. I just love you to the moon and back!
Me too. You have my e-mail.
me too please,
bingham-01@utahwisp.com
I totally understand we are trying to figure out how to go private. Then I think our goal is to have it done by the end of the year.
JamieLynetteJohnson[at]gmail[dot]com
Me Me Me Me!!! I will email you my email address.
sign me up arah_a@yahoo.com
me, me, I want an invite!!
Me too :) candicebemish@hotmail.com
iikkin@aol.com
don't forget me!
mmclarkfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment