Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Kinda Like....

Ty has some cute new phrases he loves to use a lot. Lately he is really starting to compare things. For instance, he has a toy tool that is kind of a lavender color and he brought it to me and said, "It's kinda like purple". Smartie. He also thinks the ears on his dog are "kinda like elephant". I also made some not so great pancakes that were a little flat and he commented "it's kinda like pancake mom". Funny!He also said after shining his toy flashlight on the wall "It's kinda like circle" referring to the light. And when he saw a crocodile in his book "It's kinda like dinosaur."

Kinda' like a Who baby

He also has started telling us when he doesn't want something by saying "I want somping diffrent". I gave him some water and he said "I want somping diffrent". I got a book and he said "I want somping diffrent book." or "I want somping different song." Sometimes he says he wants somping different but then doesn't know what the different thing is he wants. Like yesterday when I gave him his lunch. It's funny.

He also surprises me with the words he knows that I didn't know he knew. This morning he told me he was kinda scratchy. How does he know scratchy? Come to find out it was the tag on his shirt.

He also somehow knows the song "ring around the rosies" and that "clean up" song which I learned comes from Barney. I think he gets these from nursery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!!! i love it!