Sunday, January 04, 2009

Mommy Heaven

Lately, with my lack of sleep, I usually greet Ty in the morning looking pretty rough. Hair all over, no makeup, pj's or sweats, eyes half shut. But lots of love and enthusiasm! This morning however we started our new church schedule which is 9am. Perfect for Ty's nap schedule I might add!

Jeremy has to be to church at 6:30am for meetings so I just got up and got ready with him. When Ty awoke at 7:45 I greeted him all dressed and ready to go to church. I walked in his room and he just stared at me. I thought, oh the poor thing doesn't even know who this woman is! What came out of his mouth next was the best thing a mom would want to here:

"Mommy, you're a princess!"

I died and went to mommy heaven. Seriously, how cute is that? What a sweetheart!

Here are some more cute Ty snow pictures for your viewing pleasure!

4 comments:

Preds Girl said...

What a doll!! That is such a sweet thing for him to say. :-)

And those pics are sure cute! I see that daddy has spiffed up the skis. LOL. Cute!

33 more days!!! YAY!!

Arah Debra said...

I think that is one of the cutest things I have ever heard. He is such a sweet heart. I love those pictures too. I really need to meet that little guy in person, so I can squeeze those chubby cheeks.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO cute! I don't think Noah even knows what a princess is.

Anonymous said...

ty is such a sweetie. and just the cutest!