Monday, February 23, 2009

Ty Is 2!

Ty turned 2 on Sunday 2-22. I don't think we could have wished for a better son than he has been. I know that all of you mom's reading this know how I feel. He has made us so happy and brought so much to our lives. He's made our lives fuller and more interesting. We've grown along with him and discovered there is more to life than just us. He's an amazing little boy. He's smart and funny and so cute and sweet.

Mostly I feel humbled and thankful that I was chosen to be his mother. It's truly an honor that I was found worthy to care for this very exceptional person. I love him more than words can express and am thankful for every moment I have been able to call myself his mom.

Happy Birthday my sweet son. Thanks for being the best first child I ever had!

This is Ty at 2 days old...

This is Ty at 2 years old...



To celebrate his birthday he wanted to play with cousins and have a "brown cake with m's". So he got both. A day with Call cousins and a day with Cox cousins. He even had a visit from his Las Vegas cousins and aunties.

Jeremy's mom spoiled him with his favorite meal....pancakes and eggs. He had so much fun!


4 comments:

Alisa said...

Look at that big birthday boy smile. Ty has always made the best faces! Happy birthday little one and here's to MANY more years of brown birthday cakes and m's :-)

Anonymous said...

He such a cutie Sonja! Happy Birthday little buddy!!

BreAnna said...

He is so great, I can't wait to see him in March and wish him happy late birthday, he is the best big brother! What a sweet boy he is as he makes sacrifices for his younger brother. He is learning the true meaning of love already even though it hurts sometimes!

Julie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ty! I love that he wanted a brown cake with m's. That is so cute! I can't believe he's 2 already!