Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Want To Talk For You

This is what Ty says a lot to me lately. This means he wants to talk TO me. He also comes up to me throughout the day holding his Lightning McQueen or Buzz Lightyear or any number of toys and says "Lightning McQueen wants to talk for you". I then proceed to carry on a conversation with Lightning, Buzz, whoever, with Ty as his voice. It's very cute.

Ty also has A LOT of questions for me too. He's recently started asking "What does (fill in the blank) do? He's asked everything from "What does a bulldozer do?" to "What does a cookie do?". The latter just makes mom fat. But I'm enjoying explaining to him what things do and watching him soak it all in. He loves learning so much.

Speaking of "talking for you", Cameron and I had a great conversation yesterday and everyday. Here's a great story he'd like to share with you. Its a feel good one. You don't want to miss it.


2 comments:

Preds Girl said...

That is SOOOO cute--for Ty and Cam! Precious!

Alisa said...

That really is so cute. He is making some great noises in there. I love hearing those sounds and remembering Nyla making those sounds and knowing that he is just getting bigger and bigger.