Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update on "The Boys"


Cute little Cameron is doing awesome as always. He loves to be carried around in this thing and would be content to sit there all day long. We have however figured out what does NOT make him happy. It involves anything with wheels...meaning the stroller and the car. I'm worried he might be getting car sick, but it's so hard to tell. Right now I'm experimenting with a few things to figure out what's causing car breakdowns. As for the stroller, I think he just gets scared when it starts moving by itself and he can't see me. I'm sure he'll get used to it soon though. For now I'm happy to carry him around in the bjorn and quite enjoy it! Other than the issue with all things on wheels he is easy as can be. Not to mention incredibly good looking :)



Since Ty is completely obsessed with all things having to do with "Old MacDonald" and the farm he lives on, we took him to one. We saw all the farm animals you can imagine, but to his disappointment we never found Old MacDonald. We had a great time exploring Wheeler Historic Farms, followed by smore making in the back yard when we got home. Life with these two is just more fun. They are amazing. Notice Ty in the photo of Camo and I at the top of this post and how he is looking at that puddle? That's another of his favorite things to do. Splash and jump in puddles. Whenever it rains, and it does a lot lately, he asks to go outside and splash in puddles.

Ty continues to say the cutest things and then when I go to write them down I forget what they are...but this morning here's what he told me:

"Mom, the lightning becaused the thunder." Smarty pants.

3 comments:

The Metzgers said...

All boys love puddles. Even 8 year olds. The only difference is that they like bigger puddles.

Preds Girl said...

Of course the lightening becaused the thunder. LOL. That's cute!

Anonymous said...

they are so adorable!! and you are so cute sonja!!