Monday, August 24, 2009

Patent No Longer Pending...

Jeremy was given this award for his first ever patent. One of his great ideas is now official! Knowing Jeremy, and I believe I do, this is the first of many more to come. I couldn't be more proud or more thankful that he has a job that allows him to use his talents to make the world a better place. I can't even begin to be thankful enough for what a blessing that is. He is so smart and has the most creative mind and it should be used for the good of others. I think it's truly nothing but a blessing that the things Jeremy does best are what he gets to spend his time doing every day.

I imagine one day a room in our home full of these little plaques. Way to go Jeremy. I love you and couldn't be more proud of you.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Jeremy! That's awesome!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!

Preds Girl said...

That is INCREDIBLE!!! You will for SURE have many more of those to come!!

Congrats, Jer!!

Anonymous said...

WOW....DOUBLE WOW WOW...and more! Congratulations!