Cameron is officially nine months old! I was just reading over his growth charts and noticed that it has the "ideal" height and weight for his age. Well he is 99% of "ideal". How funny that even at this young age there is an ideal weight and height. I wish I was 99% ideal. And maybe nine months is the only time he will be the ideal :) But we're happy he's growing "ideally".As for us, we think he's 100% ideal. I find myself often unable to tear my eyes away from all his beauty. He's so gorgeous. I stare often at the two boys I gave birth to and still am in awe at these creations I was blessed to take part in. My blood literally ran through their veins. Our genes created these beautiful creatures. And like every other mother out there thinks of her children, I think they are the most beautiful things that ever walked or crawled on the face of the earth.
Cameron has always been a "quiet" baby. He doesn't cry much, and when he does he gets over it quickly. I've said that even when he's crying he doesn't really want to be. And so as he's grown he's developed this fake cry that makes me smile. It's the "I don't really want to be crying but if I have to I will". He is a funny baby too. Just full of silly faces and noises, he prefers to be happy if he can help it at all. And he seems to enjoy making everyone around him happy too.
He's noisy though. Get him talking and he will let you hear his voice loudly! He must like the sound of it because he gets louder and louder the more he hears it. I could listen all day.He's still not moving although he can pull up a bit and stand when assisted by a toy or furniture. He's sleeping well still and loves his brother Ty. The two of them are starting to interact more and I love it. I can't wait for the day when they really play together. I think it will be so fun!
Happy nine months my precious little boy. I love being your mom. I love you so much.
2 comments:
What a cute little stink!! :-) I LOVE the pic of him with the food on his face. LOL Reminds me of the one with Ty around that age when he first ate peas. Hilarious.
He is such a cutie!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment