Monday, November 09, 2009

Train Time!

We've enjoyed gorgeous weather last week and took advantage of almost every precious moment of daylight we could get before winter arrives. We went for some beautiful hikes in City Creek Canyon. I thought it might not be as pretty since most of the leaves have fallen, I was wrong. The fallen leaves covered the trails creating a golden carpet that was so alluring we had to try each one. It was so pretty. We also went long walks, afternoons in the park, and of course, we had to ride as many trains as possible. Here are the boys enjoying one of their favorite things.

Here we are on the Hogle Zoo Train!



And here we are on the "This Is The Place Heritage Park" train...










I love getting to be the event planner for these two little guys. They are the most fun of all people I've ever had the pleasure of being around :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of sudden the boys look older to me. They are so dang cute!