Now Cameron has his own class also. He is so thrilled because usually I spend the hour Ty is in class keeping Cameron out of it. We decided to try the mini class, which I attend with Cameron and help him while Ty is learning his "cool tricks". I haven't been able to get photos because I'm involved in the class as well, but both boys have so much fun. And so do I!
At Cameron's first class as soon as he walked in he almost turned inside out with excitement and started climbing all over everything. I was amazed at his bravery and climbing skills. Of course he could absolutely not sit still for the warm up time, but that's ok, he's only 1.
I'm thankful for this fun activity the three of us get to do once a week. And thankful for the deep discount provided by a nice instructor who just adored Cameron and once she saw he started walking (a requirement for his class) decided he should get to play too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment