Monday, October 03, 2011

The Gabe

My sweet baby,

I am so in love with you. You are a chubby little ball of squishiness and I squish you and hug you and kiss you all day long. You are so hugable and you even wrap those little arms around my neck sometimes and I can't get enough. You are doing so many fun things right now. Talking is one of your favorites. You have so much to say and make so many fun sounds. You also have the best Dinosaur roars around! You love your brothers dinosaurs as much as they do. You are also starting to crawl and pull yourself up. You really want to get moving and you're so close!

The reason you are trying so hard to talk and move is because you want to do EVERYTHING your brothers do. You are happiest when you are with them. You are happiest when you are right in the middle of everything they are doing. That's what you love most. The other night I even put you in the tub with them and held you the entire time. You were beaming with excitement that you got to be included in the bath time fun!

You are such a great baby. Always happy and easy going. You go with the flow so well and without any complaint. I really couldn't ask for more. Ok I guess you could sleep through the night. That would be nice sometimes. You are my baby who wakes most at night. To be honest though. I don't care at all. I love you and I love snuggling you and it gives me even more opportunities to do that. And I'm not just saying that to be positive. I just adore you and can't ever get enough time with you.

You look a lot like your brother Cameron. Hopefully Ty won't feel left out about looking so different. You're both adorable and get lots of compliments and attention from strangers.

You are a picky little eater. Your brothers are also, but they didn't become picky until they were about two years old. You only like a few foods. You love pears and bananas and carrots and spaghetti the most.


I'm just so happy you are part of our family. I'm so happy you wanted to come be a part of us so badly. I felt your spirit come into our home before you were even conceived and now that you're here it just feels like you always have been right here with us. At night I lay next to you and stare until I fall asleep you are so sweet and calm. Peace is what I feel around you. I love you with all the love my heart can hold and then some. I could not be more thankful for you and your amazing brothers. I'm so blessed to be the one you call mother. Your dad feels the same way too :)

Love,

Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! he is so cute!! he has grown so much, too!