In primary on Mothers Day they asked all the kids a few questions about their mom's. Here's what Ty gave to me. His answers are in quotations.
My mom is "30" years old. (Only 10 years off)
My mom likes to "play the iPad". (You know, in all my spare time)
My mom has "brown" eyes. (Same as my Ty)
My mom weights "30" pounds. (Sort of a dangerous question)
My mom's birthday is "May 13". (Don't worry, if you missed it, I'll be celebrating it again on Aug 12.)
My mom was born in "a hospital". (So clever)
My mom's favorite food is "everything". (I eat a lot)
My mom likes to help me "play". (It's true)
My mom is the best at "playing the iPad". (I have helped him with his games a few times and I won't lie, I'm awesome at games for five year olds. He thinks I'm some kind of video game genius.)
Monday, June 04, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment