Thursday, May 25, 2006

Beautiful Babes



Last Saturday we had a picnic with my beautiful sister and her beautiful family. The kids loved playing in the water at Liberty Park. Afterwards we stopped off at the Wild Oats to buy some treats before heading back to our apartment to visit longer. Whenever I'm around Tay and Abrie, people often compliment me on how cute my children are and how much they look like me. I just go along with it and never tell them that their real mother is just around the corner and I'm just the auntie. Although they can probably tell I'm not the real mother since a real mom would probably not stuff her child in such a small shopping cart. I hope my own children are as beautiful as all of my beautiful neices and nephews: Abrie, Audrey, Naya, Gage, Kai, Daxton, and Tay.

2 comments:

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

man my nieces and nephews are cute!

BreAnna said...

I dont know if you will check the post below, but you should put the word verification on here so you dont get blog spam, cute pictures