Jeremy and I have been married for three years and have loved every minute of it. Jeremy is a full time student studying Bio Engineering. He is without at doubt the most talented man I've ever known. He's an artist, an architect, an engineer, a carpenter, a craftsman, an athlete, an inspiration, a leader, a servant, an amazing husband, and my very best friend. He loves to ski and rock climb and is also an expert wood worker who creates amazing pieces of furniture to decorate our home. In fact, he can make just about anything! He made my wedding ring and a pottery wheel, and a reef tank, just to name a few. As for me, I love public speaking and empowering women and I have been blessed with a career that allows me to do it. Through my career I've been able to visit 10 different countries and 42 different states. I also love every minute of being Jeremy's wife. My hobbies tend to revolve around my balcony in the summer. I enjoy carefully planning and planting hundreds of flowers to add to the already beautiful downtown view. And thanks to my Jeremy I can sit out on a warm summer night and relax while throwing a vase or a bowl on my pottery wheel as the sun goes down. I also enjoy card making, tennis, hiking, and greek food. We both have incredible families who love and support us and we adore them. Jeremy is the oldest of 5 children and I am the oldest of 7. We cherish our membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Jeremy serves as a leader of the Young Men's organization and I am President of the Primary Program for children. We both served full-time missions. Jeremy served in Brazil and Boston and I served in Mississippi. We have so many exciting adventures, incredible memories, and learning experiences and this is our attempt to be better at recording them. We've included a little about us for anyone who might stumble on to this who doesn't know who we are. Mostly this will be a place we can come and remember the things we've experienced and learned. One of our favorite things to do is look back at how far we've come and recall the experiences and relationships that made us who we are.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Who We Are And Why We Blog
Jeremy and I have been married for three years and have loved every minute of it. Jeremy is a full time student studying Bio Engineering. He is without at doubt the most talented man I've ever known. He's an artist, an architect, an engineer, a carpenter, a craftsman, an athlete, an inspiration, a leader, a servant, an amazing husband, and my very best friend. He loves to ski and rock climb and is also an expert wood worker who creates amazing pieces of furniture to decorate our home. In fact, he can make just about anything! He made my wedding ring and a pottery wheel, and a reef tank, just to name a few. As for me, I love public speaking and empowering women and I have been blessed with a career that allows me to do it. Through my career I've been able to visit 10 different countries and 42 different states. I also love every minute of being Jeremy's wife. My hobbies tend to revolve around my balcony in the summer. I enjoy carefully planning and planting hundreds of flowers to add to the already beautiful downtown view. And thanks to my Jeremy I can sit out on a warm summer night and relax while throwing a vase or a bowl on my pottery wheel as the sun goes down. I also enjoy card making, tennis, hiking, and greek food. We both have incredible families who love and support us and we adore them. Jeremy is the oldest of 5 children and I am the oldest of 7. We cherish our membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Jeremy serves as a leader of the Young Men's organization and I am President of the Primary Program for children. We both served full-time missions. Jeremy served in Brazil and Boston and I served in Mississippi. We have so many exciting adventures, incredible memories, and learning experiences and this is our attempt to be better at recording them. We've included a little about us for anyone who might stumble on to this who doesn't know who we are. Mostly this will be a place we can come and remember the things we've experienced and learned. One of our favorite things to do is look back at how far we've come and recall the experiences and relationships that made us who we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This entry has been visited at random and archived at http://www.blogbiting.blogspot.com.
Yours truly,
Blog Biter
Sonja, you need to put the word verification on here so you dont get blog spam, thats what the above post is, you can do it in your "my blogger dashboard" Welcome to the blogging world, it is a great place to be! Cant wait to hear your stories!
Thanks Bre, I wondered what that was!
Post a Comment