Thursday, June 01, 2006

Boys Like Trucks




There is something about boys and their trucks. Here are two of my favorite boys and their favorite toys. My brother Craig just got this new truck a few months ago and Jeremy is restoring an old Jeep truck. Craig uses his to haul around his ATV's, dirt bikes, and anything else he can fit in the back. He and his wife Codi love their four-wheelers and go riding often. This year they started racing and you'll see some cool pictures from their latest race below. If you click on the link to the right that says "Craig" you can see their latest race statistics. Jeremy will use his truck to haul wood for one of his many projects, and the house we'll fix up one day. I also picture it full of all the flowers I'll be buying to plant each summer. (Won't that be cute?)


2 comments:

BreAnna said...

I cant wait to see the truck with the fender on! Are you going to try and paint it this summer, I am seeing a future of many many drive in movies in the bed of that truck!

Anonymous said...

hey one more to add lucas is now the proud owner of a ford f-150 super crew with 6 in lift he loves it more than me .hahahaha