Yesterday Abrie had her first dance lesson! Isn't she a doll? She is taking tap and ballet. According to her mom she just LOVED every minute of it. I can't wait for the recital! You look so beautiful Abrie. On another note, I had my first knitting class last night. I made a little hat for baby, but it's way too small. It was for homemaking or whatever you call it these days. I actually really enjoyed it and think I'll learn to make more stuff!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Dancing Queen
Yesterday Abrie had her first dance lesson! Isn't she a doll? She is taking tap and ballet. According to her mom she just LOVED every minute of it. I can't wait for the recital! You look so beautiful Abrie. On another note, I had my first knitting class last night. I made a little hat for baby, but it's way too small. It was for homemaking or whatever you call it these days. I actually really enjoyed it and think I'll learn to make more stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HOlY COW, what a big girl she is, is she 3, I love this picture, so fun to see a girl this age, we only have daxton so I forget what the girl world holds, dancing and piggy tails, so cute
She was born 3 weeks after Daxton so they are the same age. She's quickly catching up with Tay in size. He's so small! But so cute! Abrie is ALL girl. She loves shoes and purses and dolls and all that kind of stuff...it's really fun!
so fun, I look at her and think how cute and fun audrey will be. so do you say her name A-bre? I am trying to picture her name in my head, her whole name is abrielle right?
Bre you are correct with the pronunciation and her whole name! It will be fun to see cute litte Audrey at this stage too. I guess all stages are fun whether it's a boy or a girl huh?
Post a Comment