Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Baby Kicks

Ok so I’m pretty sure baby is kicking me! I’m starting to be able to tell now! And I’ve been feeling it for a while, but just wasn’t sure what it was, until recently. In fact, I think I remember the first time I felt it (or I realized that I felt it) and it was the day of my last Dr. appointment. I love feeling the little kicks because it means baby is alive and moving! It’s so incredibly cool and fun. I love it and every time I feel it, I jump a little and then just smile and look at my belly. It’s so cool, I can’t even explain it! I love you my sweet little baby!

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

so neat, maybe by christmas the outsiders will be able to feel it!

Dixon Family said...

This was my favorite part of pregnancy! It is the most wonderful and at the same time the strangest feeling ever. It only gets better and then it get worse, but by then its time for baby to come, so enjoy it. You will miss thoes kicks when baby is here!