
Yesterday while I was paying a bill I saw a 60% off sale at the Gymboree so I stopped in to buy baby boy his first outfit. He got this cute little pair of jeans and a button down shirt. I also had a neighbor bring over a big bag of clothes she got for her little boy and didn't need anymore so I picked out a few I liked.

That's where I got the little white snap shirt (it's reversable with green stripes on the inside...really cute) and the little blue socks. I'm finding as I look at clothes I'm really quite picky! I like really pretty plain stuff. But I'm not too picky when the clothes are given to me. People have been so generous. I know I shouldn't be too picky because they grow out of them so fast. But those of you who know me know how much I love clothes and shoes, it's kind of a hobby of mine. Between yard sales and clothes donated I think baby boy already has a great start on his wardrobe and I've hardly spent any money!!!
3 comments:
Wow, this really makes it look real, just picturing your baby in those cute clothes, I cant wait to meet him! And yes he will be the best dressed baby around!
Jeremy was so funny when I showed him the clothes. His comment was "Don't you know that baby's don't wear jeans until they can walk, until then they just wear fuzzy stuff." He's so cute.
fuzzy stuff, that really is so cute! Ummm....sonja how about you dress the baby for at least church, leave the fuzzy days to jeremy!
Post a Comment