Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jeremy Jr. Week 21

I'm thrilled that this week I get to post an actual picture of Baby Cox! He's adorable and I can already tell he looks just like his dad. This week he weighs 12 ounces and I can feel him more and more each day. The movements are very distinct and getting stronger. His eyebrows and eyelids are also fully developed.
He is not shy about showing us that he's a boy! I couldn't be more excited about it and neither could Jeremy. He's already planning skiing and rock climbing trips with the little guy. We've yet to come up with a name, but we still have plenty of time.

In this last photo he looks a little like an alien, but he's still so cute. I can't wait to see if this is really the baby I dreamed about a while ago. Earlier in my blogs I talked about a dream where I had a baby boy. I guess it was really true!

Momma is doing really good most of the time. I can feel my belly growing the last few days and it's a little uncomfortable, but nothing major. I get a little sick sometimes if I don't eat or I'm a passenger in a car. Other than that I'm doing just great!

Dad is getting more and more excited each day. He's planning to finish up the cradle soon and we're going to start making room for baby boy in our apartment. We're both still totally glued to the TV to watch baby move in the ultra sound we got. We just can't get enough of him. At one point he waves to us and he looks at us a lot. This is the best thing ever! I love it!

1 comment:

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

i'm gonna have to frame this pic until i get a current one..lol