Julie and Paulette recently returned from a fabulous trip in Tuscany where they were able to study with one of the top photographers in the country. His studio is just a few blocks from where I live in SLC. This is their second time going with him and a group of students to Italy to do photography. Click on Julie under my links to see the slide show of the photos she took.
She is an amazing photographer and gets better everytime I see her work. She photographed our wedding and we were one of her first jobs. She did great then and is even better now! I just hope I can convince her to come up and photograph my baby. She may be the only other person I would want in the delivery room, if she can come, not because we want photos of the birth (gross!), but because she has worked in labor and delivery for a really long time now and knows exactly how to capture those priceless moments like the look on mom and dad's face when they see their baby for the first time, etc. She knows her way around the delivery room and would capture those first emotions so beautifully, without getting in the way of the doctors.
My only other wish is that I could deliver in the hospital where she works, but Las Vegas is too far away. I hear her sisters get spoiled when they come in! They get like a year supply of diapers, tons of free stuff, and lots of extra attention and care! She's incredible! I plan to decorate my entire house with her photography... someday when I have a house.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment