Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pimp My Ride

So sometimes when I'm not looking Jeremy tries to pimp my ride. One night he put some extra chrome on the grill and then this morning I come out and there are stickers on it. It's nothing major and doesn't look bad. He says the extra chrome is what all the really nice cars have. I just think my car is nice enough as it is. And the stickers say US Ski Team, which I'm not a member of, but Jeremy says it's for support. I just like my cars plain, the way they came. Maybe I'm just boring. What about you? Do you like to pimp your ride or just keep it as is?

6 comments:

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

i loooove to put stickers all over my cars!!

Sonja said...

That's right! How could I forget the sub woofer in the back? And I have a pimpin new razor phone with bluetooth so now I can use the hands free feature Jeremy also installed in the car. I love saying "Call Jeremy" and it does!

BreAnna said...

what do you mean extra crome? sounds pretty pimped to me! Love audis, glad you joint the audi club!

Sonja said...

I also must add that I said no to the stickers, sub woofer, and chrome, but Jeremy is sneaky sneaky and does it when I'm not looking. Silly man!!!!

Dixon Family said...

I dont think I can pimp my mini van properly without looking like a complete fool. Any suggestion for making the Mazda look cooler???

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

emily you should put soccer stickers all over it!!! ahahah get it a soccer mom!!! i always like the mini vans with all the surf stickers...alot of stickers in the back of your window makes you a cool person and people will like you!!