Here is baby's bed all stained. Still just needs a little more putting together, a mattress and some bedding and it will be all ready to go. All the little baby outfits were purchased from a garage sale of one of our neighbors. They had some really nice, name brand baby clothes for 25 cents each so I bought a ton. They are all great condition and could be used for a boy or a girl. Perhaps these are what Jeremy meant by fuzzy stuff. 
3 comments:
how fun that you are getting all this baby stuff, I hear those dress thingies are the best! I imagine this is what jer meant when he said "fuzzy suff" (so funny) What are the plans with the 2nd bedroom? Is it going to be converted totally into baby room? I am so excited for you guys and cant wait for him to make his grand debut!
I LOVE the cradle!! It's amazing. The clothes are cute too!
Look how cute!!! so can i dress your kid like a little skater/punk?
Post a Comment