Here is a photo of the cradle Jeremy has been working on for little baby cox. It's made of black walnut and it's a Jeremy original design. I am constantly amazed at how talented he is. Just when I think I've seen his best work he goes and out does himself again. I love the idea that baby's first bed was made by his or her own dad. Jeremy still needs to sand it, stain it, and then glue it all together. (It won't have the wood clamps on it.) We're going to pick a dark stain since I love dark furniture. It also gently rocks on some bearings he took out of his skateboard. I can't wait to see it all finished!
Tomorrow we find out if baby cox is a boy or girl, then I can pick the material we'll use to decorate this beautiful cradle! Won't that be fun? I mostly can't wait to see our sweet little baby sleeping in their new bed!
4 comments:
This is really such a beautiful bed, and will be such an heirloom in your family, it will be so fun to get the nursery all ready for baby! I am so excited for you two (well 2 1/2) your family has been so blessed!
Jeremy it's beautiful!! I can't wait to see it finished!
Jeremy its beautiful! I cant wait to see it finished
thats amazing!!!
Post a Comment