Head to heels, baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — doesn't sound like much, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. His hair is probably recognizable now (in color and texture), although both may change after he's born.Momma is doing about the same. A little heartburn, a little lack of sleep, and getting bigger all the time. I do love pregnancy however. It's really fun. I love this baby more and more each day. Baby boy is moving a lot more lately. He's already hyper active like his dad! I hope that's normal. I really enjoy feeling his kicks. I can also watch my belly move around. It's so strange, but fun! So far the moving hasn't kept me up too much, but it does sometimes. The last few days I've felt some bad cramping. Maybe it's contractions or something, I don't know, but I plan to ask my Dr. about it soon. I've just come to realize that aches and pains are pretty normal, unless they last a long time.
Dad put the final coat on the cradle last night and is getting more excited every day! We're getting rid of stuff every Saturday to make room for the little guy. We have a lot of stuff! But baby will have a room all his own very soon. We went shopping for material to decorate his bed and room but with little luck. I love the blue and brown colors, but I can't find what I'm looking for. The problem is my taste is too expensive. In most fabric stores you can find pastel stuff with bears or baby stuff on it, but I want stripes and cool patterns. I found some, but the are mucho dollars!!! I may start to look on Ebay for something. If all else fails I found some pretty red material and we'll do his room red instead of blue!
6 comments:
so i see you havent come up with a name yet eh?
Not yet, do you have any good ideas?
Ty Cox, super cute! His room will turn out great, you have such great taste you will find just what you are looking for!
I think you should name him jamie...because thats my name..and he's due on my bday and its a good name...:)
I love the name Jamie, it's just beautiful, but I don't like it for a boy. Sorry. Emily gave me the idea of Collin. Do you like Collin? I kinda like it.
i have a buddy named collin..hes soooo cute hes about 6...then he can have the same initials as grandpa call...what about kolby?
Post a Comment