This week baby is practicing breathing movements inside the womb. Air sacs begin forming in his lungs, which secrete surfactant. Surfactant keeps the lung tissue from sticking and allows the air sacs to inflate. His eyelids are open and all of his five senses are developed. How cool is that?Momma feels huge now. I've had some really bad pains the last week in my lower belly. One night it was so bad it woke me up. The next morning we called the Dr. and he says it's normal because I'm in a big growth spurt right now and the muscles and ligaments are stretching. I'm happy that's all it was because I was really nervous something was really wrong.
Dad is better than ever! He's so wonderful to me and takes such good care of baby. He called the Dr. for me and has been cleaning the house a lot. Last night he even delivered some stuff to the homes of my primary children. It's so nice! He is very patient with my tossing and turning at night when I can't sleep and will do whatever he can to make sure I'm as comfortable as possible. He get's me water, tums, and whatever else I need. I'm so thankful to him. He is the best hubby I could ever ask for! Thank you my sweetie! What did I do to deserve you?
Last night Jamie and I did some name brainstorming and here's what we came up with: Collin, Ashton, Ethan, Ty. Let me know what you think! Ethan is my favorite but it's like #3 most popular for the last few years. Jeremy likes Ashton, but doesn't like Collin. Emily likes Collin and so do I. Bre likes Ty. We hope for the middle name to be Brian if it works. That is Jeremy's middle name.
8 comments:
I like Ethan, BUT it is very popular. Collin or Ty are my favorites!...what happened to Cameron?
I like Ashton!! of course hehe...Collin is cool but like i said it will be a mixture of your two last names call and cox...but ethan is way cute!
I thought about it some more...Ty Brian Cox is my favorite!
im all for ty
Cameron is still in, I just forgot it. Ty came from the name Tyler. I liked the name and recommended to Jeremy but he knew a Tyler he didn't like so I shortened it to Ty. Do you think Ty Cox sounds really athletic like a football player or something? I was going for more sophistocated not sporty. Not that it really matters in the end.
I hate to do this because I know that I will love the name when the baby is attached to it, so really all of them would be great! My favoirtes are Ethan and Ty, my least favorite is Collin, but again once the baby is attached to any name it will be prefect!
Jeremy's favorite so far is Ethan. I just wish it wasn't so popular. Emily, you have the most popular girls name ever, did you mind? Was it annoying? Was it hard when you were in school? We have 3 Jaxon's in our primary and they don't seem to mind.
I agree with you Bre, when I think of names I like I think of people I like and those are my favorite names, I guess the person really makes the name!
Thanks Jamie for getting us talking about this. I think we've been avoiding it cause it's hard! I appreciate the brainstorming session!
haha tay ty and kai....ahhh how cute
Post a Comment