I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these photos from my littlest brother's homecoming dance. He looks so grown up! Like a man, not a boy! He's so handsome and such a good person. I'm so proud of him. Travis you look smashing in these photos and Michelle looks so gorgeous! You make a beautiful couple. I'm so happy you cut your hair! The afro was nice, but short looks great on you! Now fill us in on the details of the dance!
To view the slide show click HERE
Photos by Julie Call
Slide show by Emily Dixon
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
he is really really cute! How old is he? She looks really nice too! Wow he is all grown up! Almost an uncle!
He'll be 17 on December 4. There are 18 years between us. He was born my senior year. I remember taking hime to one of my highschool football games to show him to all my friends when he was a baby. I probably started a lot of rumors! He first became an uncle when he was about 8 years old so he's had lots of practice. I think because he's so young he'll always be the favorite uncle!
Travis you are one lucky kid! I don't know anyone who gets to have a professional photographer take their dance photos! Julie is so nice!
Dumb, I totally forgot that he is already an uncle, I bet he is the favorite! I forget that your baby isnt the first baby everywhere!
Travis became an uncle at 5
Oh right, 5. Pregnancy makes you a little dumb and my math skills are not so good anymore. He'll still probably always be the favorite cause he's young and cool and will play video games with the boys. Jeremy will just hang them from the trees!
Post a Comment