Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Baby Cox Week 32

I decided to post baby's 20 week photo so we could see the actual baby cox this week again. I'm sure he looks similar, only bigger as we are in week 32! This week baby probably weighs almost 4 pounds and is almost 17 inches long. His toenails and fingernails have grown in completely. Some babies have a head of hair already; others have only peach fuzz. Baby is taking up a lot of space in your uterus, but those tight quarters shouldn't reduce his activity level. I originally heard that it's normal for babies to slow down later in pregnancy, but apparenlty that's not true. I definately haven't noticed a slow down, in fact I've noticed more! And my belly is often lopsided and wierd looking!

Momma is getting more and more uncomfortable! Sleeping is harder some nights that others, but I'm surviving. I'm sure it won't get any better once he's here, except I can sleep on my belly again! Woo Hoo! I'm starting to get nervous, but what can I do, it's coming and nothing will stop it....at least I hope not! Everything is getting a little harder to do because I'm so tired. I'm really starting to slow down a lot, not because I'm doing it on purpose, but because I simply can't do as much. I get very tired easily and if I do too much my muscles around the belly hurt. I have much more growing to go still so I'm sure it will just get worse.

I took some pregnancy pictures this weekend and will post them soon! Thanks for doing them Emily! My baby shower will also be on January 27 and Emily is in full planning mode. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

Wow perfect timming...I'm going to be up there on the 25 or 26 for another party I have to go to on the 27...what time is the baby shower and where at?

Sonja said...

Jamie this is such good news! I'd be so happy if you were there my little sis. It's an open house from 2-4 and it will be at Jeremy's mom's. What is the other party you are going to?

Jamie "Ozneck" said...

I'm going to Zelda's house warming party...she finally got into a house and asked me to come up so i said why not...i might be flying up there not sure yet cause jimmy asked if he could go...so i should know more details by the end of next week....yay!! baby shower!! have you watched those dvd's how were they?

Dixon Family said...

How fun!!.. Im glad you might be coming Jamie!.. It is going to be fun shower. Now we just need Nikki, Mom, Julie and Paulette and then it would be a blast, Call girls retreat!!

BreAnna said...

How fun, I cant believe you are in week 32 already, I cant wait to see your pictures, your pregnancy has just flown by! I can wait until it is my time to be pregnant, you make it look like so much fun!