Thursday, August 09, 2007

One Single Night

So I've become a single mom on Thursday nights. Jeremy attends Bishopric meeting from the time he gets home from work until??? It's 10:20 right now and still no sign of him. I guess it could be worse and he could be gone every night, so I won't complain about just one. Plus I get some alone time with baby Ty and we have nothing to worry about but hanging out together. Tonight we did go visit a friend in the hospital who just had a baby, and then we got a few minutes to cuddle and laugh together before bed time.

I'm so proud of Jeremy and all he's doing. He is such a great husband and I can't imagine being married to anyone else. He always makes me feel like the most important person in the world and never makes me question how much he loves me. Everything he does is to make me happy.

And now I have Ty who looks right into my eyes and gives me a toothless grin so cute and full of love I think he'll explode. I know that's his way of telling me that he loves me. It's an amazing feeling. I couldn't be more blessed or feel more loved! I'm so very thankful for my boys and I love them so much too!

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

Such a cute picture. You are so great to do all you do.

Heather said...

Hi Sonja ~ I can't believe I found your blog. I was just about to send you a letter in the mail, I can't find your # or email address anywhere.

TY IS SO CUTE! Can you believe how fast they grow?.

So lets link...so we can keep in touch since now that I'm a blogger. (Kim talked me into getting one) Talk to you soon.