
I am daily surprised at how much my capacity to love has increased. I remember getting married and thinking wow, how could I love another person as much as I love Jeremy right now....and then I do love him more everyday.
When I had Ty I wondered what it would be like. I've heard mom's say how much your heart expands and how much love you feel, but I wasn't sure what they were talking about. I hoped I'd feel what they described and tried to imagine it, but like all the really big and important steps I've taken in my life, nothing really prepared me for this. I look at Ty and the love I feel for him takes my breath away, makes my heart skip a beat, and happy tears spill down my face. I am daily surprised by this pure joy and love.
As it is with Jeremy, my love for Ty is beyond my capacity to express with words, although I'll continue to attempt to describe the feelings of my heart with them here. I love you my sweet sweet baby boy.
2 comments:
So sweet sonja, I love this picture, what a sweetie pie, I can't wait to see him this weekend!!! YAY!! You make me So excited to finally be a mother some day.
Sonja ~ Ty is so cute! Thats a really nice picture. I can't tell who he looks more like...you or Jeremy? He's a good combination of both of you. I soooo miss those days of my kids just being babies. Now, Ty just says to me..."Mom, just Spike it". He's talking about his hair. He acts so old. I don't want him to grow up yet.
Post a Comment