1. He's learned that he can cough whenever he wants. He likes to do this often and it's really funny. It sounds so fake and he goes on and on....hilarious!
2. He still likes to spit...I have a feeling he'll never outgrow that one. If you're lucky enough to be holding him while he does his raspberries you'll get just as wet as he does.
3. He flops around on the floor like a fish out of water. It's really funny. If you lay him on his back he bends his knees so his feet are flat on the floor and then pushes his bum up off the floor over and over. It seriously looks like a fish flopping around. He can move around quite a bit like this. Usually in a complete circle...clockwise.
4. He has this super cute super happy smile he does as if to say "I know I'm cute". He tilts his head to one side, lifts up his shoulder and smiles so big his eyes almost close. While he does this it squishes his cheeks so all you see is baby fat face! It's adorable!!!!!!
5. Tonight he did his first ever roll from back to front all by himself. Last night at Grandma Cox's he kept rolling and rolling when he was on a slight grassy hill in her backyard, but tonight he did it on the living room floor without help! He's been trying for about 3 days now and was finally successful! He did it twice. Now we're in trouble.
It seems like every couple of days there is some cute new thing he's discovered, whether it be a funny face, a silly noise, or a new way to get around, it's better than TV, movies, and any other form of entertainment around! Look for some video clips soon...I'm determined to capture them all on film!
In the meantime, enjoy this photo of Ty being kissed (again) by his momma. I got this toy at one of my showers and put it together all by myself. It now has a home in my office.
1 comment:
I just got home from throwing Andrea her baby shower and she got that rainforest jump thing too. It looks like so much fun for Ty and you. I love the video's you post. Its really fun to watch...keep'em coming.
Post a Comment