Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ty and the Girls...

Ty was the only boy lucky enough to attend this Saturday's Achievement Days picnic at Liberty Park! The girls just LOVE him and he just LOVES them.





Here's the whole gang...



How could you not love this face?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Don't ya just love Achievement Days. I miss that calling. I had a lot of fun with the girls in my ward. I'm now the ward PR person, if thats a calling? I send out the ward emails and make sure everyone is well informed on activities and other important information. My ward just split so Kim's no longer in my ward but our wards still link up w/ activities & stuff, its kind of cool. So I work through email w/ the other ward to get all the info out. I really do love this calling too.

So hows it going? I've been meaning to ask you...do you work from home? I need your email address.

Sonja said...

Heather I do love the Achievement Days. I hope I get that calling someday! I try to go to as many of the activities as I can but they are held at 4pm and I am usually working, but the leaders do a great job. I think PR person sounds really fun! You'd be great at that!

On September 4 I will officially be working from home 10 hours a week. For the last four months I've been bringing Ty to work with me. He has tons of toys right in my office but it's getting too hard now that he's older so I'm staying home.

You can email me at sonjac@closetomyheart.com anytime!

BreAnna said...

Sonja that is the cutest picutre of ty! YOu are awesome in the primary!