
This is his signature look right now. His "Blue Steel". He makes this face about fifty times a day. The scrunched up nose and kissy lips. I guess he's just figuring out how his face works!

I think this is a really big smile. If you could see his arms they are stuck straight out, hands in fists, and shaking. All he needs with this smile is some really big funny looking teeth! So cute!


I think he's mad at me here for taking so many pictures :)

Check out the eyebrows. He moves those a lot! It's adorable.

Here he's either stressed out or pooping....

But at the end of his funny face photo shoot he still loves mommy!

2 comments:
Sonja those pictures are darling, what a fun thing it is going to be to look back and these faces and have them all on camera. I love his blue steel. I miss him
(Alisa)
This photos are so wonderful. I love, love the one that looks like Jeremy. JUST like Jeremy with that crooked mouth. I also really loved picturing the big-put-your-whole-body-into-it smile. I miss this guy too!
Post a Comment