Norah Lydia Barker was born today around 1:30pm. She is 6 pounds 1 ounce and healthy as can be. Mom and baby are fine and as soon as they are ready for visitors we'll be making our way to the hospital to meet Norah for the first time. It will be fun to have cousins so close in age, just seven months apart. On Friday Ty and I get to spend the afternoon with Daxton and Audrey while their Dad goes to visit mom and Norah. Such a happy day! Welcome little Norah!
Pictures of Ty with his new cousin will come soon!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh please please take some pictures, I was so worried about this, the two worst picture posters are my mom and chantelle. YOu are my only hope! I am so excited to see this new little Barker.
Post a Comment