Our training is still going well for our goal to run a 5k. We're running about 3 miles pretty regularly, at least 4 days a week, and the weather is cooperating so that's nice. Unfortunately the race I was going to do was canceled so we'll have to look for one in November and hopefully it won't be too cold.
There is a race in Bountiful on the 10th so we'll shoot for that one. If all else fails we'll have our own 5k! Maybe we'll even make t-shirts and our own numbers. Ty sure loves the time outside in the stroller and we always end at the swing park so he can swing while I stretch.
Running this 5k was to help me get back into shape after having a baby. Although I haven't seen a single pound shed on the scale, my body feels less and less like jello every day. And that feels great! I'm sure it would help if I'd quit baking so much :)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment